Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Saturday 25 October 2014

MY NIGHTMARE

It was a quiet night until I could not sleep. Usually I can sleep in quiet conditions. Because I'm tired of reaching a horror book and read the story of "Bloody Oath.". The story made the hair stand up, especially when I read The last shrieking Saadiah transformed into a horrific vampire. Soon I was lying on my bed and tried his best to sleep my eyes. Suddenly, I found myself at the grave of a very formidable. Cemetery seemed quiet and deserted. No one was there. Sound of owls and crickets breaking the silence of the night. Suddenly, a long-haired woman approached me and smiling at me. He looked like a beautiful magazine model that makes my heart happy because I've never seen a girl so beautiful like a princess. I asked his name, but the woman remained silent and shook his finger in the direction of the old gravestones. With strong winds suddenly blow dried leaves in one grave. I saw a man sitting near their old grandmother and continues to lead the hands of our girl. Suddenly white smoke enveloped the cemetery. beautiful old grandmother and her face turned into a very ugly and then flying into the trees. I was screaming for help as she ran quickly to escape. I tripped over a stone and fell to the ground. My head was covered in blood and not long after, I fainted. I woke up and realized that this was all just a dream. The next morning I walked along Jalan Kubor and I saw a old lady with a girl the same way it sells nasi lemak there.

RAZLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment