Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Thursday 9 October 2014

MONEY

If i had a lot of money firstly, go shopping around the world. But espacially, i will buy all kind of things to my family and my best friends. After that, I would like to pursue a master level in accountant at London. Since i study there, i want to build my own bank and named it to AzBank Sdn.Bhd and i also to hire profesional worker for helping me to achieve goals and develop and bring honor to the country of Malaysia.
After my name famous in UK, i want to help industry in Malaysia and launch my second company because i have a lots a money. I will start build an airport base and i want to be like his Tony Fernandes (Co-founder and Director of AirAsia). Tony Fernandes or Tan Sri Anthony Francis was born 30th April 1964 is a Malaysian-British entrepreneur. He was born Kuala Lumpur to an Indian father originally from Goa and Portuguese-Eurasian mother, Ena Dorothy Fernandes of Malacca, Malaysia and her mother is a bussineswoman to Tupperware dealer parties and conventions. Since i have build it, i want to intoduced budget no-frills airline. I will keep my airline will achieve its objectives and to promote economic development and raise malaysia country and introduce the name malaysia worldwide and i will a plane and named it AirGG.


Beside that, i want to build the record companies like SM Entertainment the top 3 agencies and the biggest companies at South Korea. This companies had trained artist in  singing, acting, film and music, and others. Artists is TVXQ, BoA, Girls’ Generation, EXO and others more incredible artists.

After a lot of established companies, i want to do charity and build a home for Orphanage. I will donate my money to them who needed. This will make them protected, cared for and loved and will make them to be close to us.
I hope you read it because i don’t  about money, so this only  want if i have a lots of money. That for all.Thanks U....















“Muhammad Aizat Bin Mohd Azharuddin”

No comments:

Post a Comment