Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Saturday 25 October 2014

VACATION

During the last school holidays, our family had the opportunity of a holiday to the resort island of Langkawi.   I feel very happy because it's the first time I go there.   Prior to departure we update essentials.   I family car.   Upon arrival at the jetty, we need to take a ferry to reach the island of Langkawi.  yan time taken to get to Pulau Langkawi for one hour from the pier.After arriving at the hotel which was booked by my father a week ago, I continue to unwind first.   first place we visit is Makam Mahsuri who has a lot of history.  variety of information that I have gathered over there.   I feel very happy to know better understanding of the history of Mahsuri previously I only heard the name but did not know the history of Mahsuri. On the second day, we had a chance to ride the cable car.   because I was very excited the first time the cable car ride.   , I could see a view of the entire island of Langkawi.   I can breathe fresh air and comfortable here.   In the afternoon, we went to Eagle Square. There are many tourists who visit the Eagle Square.   majority of them came to the Eagle Square to take pictures. On the last day there, we visited Burnt Rice.   Over there many tourists from abroad who came and threw a coin, which is said to be the place to ask.   After visiting Burnt Rice, our family went shopping.   lot of souvenirs cantik- There are beautiful there.   I bought two shirts as a trophy during his time on the island of Langkawi.  I'm very happy and excited when they are on the island of Langkawi.   I hope I will be back here again in the future with your loved ones.   


RAZLAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment