Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Thursday 9 October 2014

HOBBY

In my life a have some a little bit hobby, but i always think in my free time i so boring to do nothing. That’s why i want to try something new. The hobby that i want to tell is playing computer games & surfing internet, eating, jogging , listening music and studying.
Playing computer games is  so much fun. It is the incredible hobby that i never had and playing computer games can make us could not concentrate during lectures teaching and rarely doing homework. But for me it not effect me to concentrate and doing homework. The best games i had play is Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Racing games), Age Of Empire3, Comand & Conquer Red Alert 3 (Strategic games), and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (GTA San Andreas). But the best games for me is racing games and strategic games.
Surfing internet is also one of my hobby that is i always surfing internet every times and hours. Besides that, there are a lot of internet abuse we do not know such as cyber crime. Cyber crime is most dangerous crime that any violation of law or commission of an act forbidden by law. According to Wikipidia.com cyber crime also known as computer crime that refers to any crime that involves a computer and a network. Cyber crime is defined as crimes committed on the internet using the computer as either a tool or a targeted victim. Besides that cyber crime can be defined as crimes committed on the internet using the computer as either a tool or a targeted victim (Joseph A E, 2006). Many people have been fooled by cybercrime example purchase items online, social networking sites like facebook too dangerous for us to know if the person does not want to be friends with us. But we should be careful to social with people we don’t know.
Thirdly is eating. I love eating because i don’t know but especially food that i love is Chicken rice, Nasi Minyak Ayam Gulai, meat soup and some of dessert. I don’t but why am I attracted to food may be also taste delicious, its uniqueness, color and ingredients. When i  go back to my grandmother, i always tell to my grandmother to make Nasi Minyak Ayam Gulai. But i remember the ingredients that my grandmother tell me to make it’s. So i tell my mom to make it but the taste ... don’t look like same as my grandmother because the taste is not same, i eat its.
Listening music is most hobby i like. I listen it when i so boring and i stress!!!. I listen all kind of genre music such as Pop, EDM (electronic dance music), K-pop, J-pop, Soul, Electropop and other. But something i  listening music when i studying. I can’t focus and do revision when i don’t listen music. Music is part of my life, i can’t live without music. I love music J.






                                                                                                                                               BY: AIZAT

No comments:

Post a Comment