Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Saturday 25 October 2014

HOBBY

Hobbies are an avid do in his spare time fishing, stamp collecting, reading, drawing and playing sports. My hobbies are playing football. I do this activity every afternoon. This hobby gives advantages to which I was a part time basis, a healthy body, active and intelligent, and add contacts. I was able to spend their time playing football. These activities prevent me from hanging out and so on. Moreover, this hobby can also be a healthy body. Which is why I rarely affected by the disease, such as fever and so on. My body also be beautiful and slim. Football games are also causing my body and my brain active intelligent. I was always active in learning and understanding a lesson. Football game requires players to the public. Therefore, I have the opportunity to add a contact, especially when it involves competition with the football team from the sidelines. Every person is free to choose a preferred hobby. However, a good hobby that should be beneficial to us.


RAZLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment