Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Sunday 9 November 2014

WHO AM I AFTER 5 YEARS?

Hi!!! This is Izzat and this is my last post. And for this last post, I going to write about my future in the next 5 years. 

It hard to say what I am going to be after five years because my future plan had been changed by my father. In my plan, now I should study culinary! Not accountaancy that I realy dislike.

Maybe after 5 years, at last I can study Culinary and at least had diploma of it. At the same time maybe I am busy writting novels because that is my dream since I in standard 6 after reading novels Ain Maisarah. 

I think's that is all. Thanks for spend your time to read all my post since the first time I create this blog. Thanks a lot...

Written by Izzat Imran

No comments:

Post a Comment