Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Wednesday 19 November 2014

MY IDOL

Many people around the world have a family. It consists of father, mother, brothers and sisters. One of them could be the best one. I have a small family. It consists of my father, my mother and my oldest sister. According to me, my grandmother is the best one in my family. She is my idol over the world.
          My grandmother’s name is Hafsah Binti Talib. She is 80 years old now. She was born in Besut, on September 20th, 1936. My lovely grandmother is in well shape. She is also pretty and very beautiful with her dimples, tan skin, thin lips, and brown eyes. She also has straight gray hair.
          My granny is someone who full with love. She always gives her pure love to her family. She loves us more than herself. She raises me and my sister with her love. She is also fair to gives her love, for instance she never differentiates between me and siblings.
          The woman who has married with my grandfather is also the best teacher for me in my life especially to sociable for other people. One thing of her lesson that I always remember is be useful for other people because we are not an individual person, we need somebody else to help and we have to help each other. I had never got this lesson in my school, just from my granny.
          The strong woman who always gives me many motivations is her. She is the best motivator for me. She always gives some motivations to me to face my life, for instance when I dropped, she gives me a good motivation and I can stand again suddenly.
          My lovely grandmother is also a good career woman. She works as food vendors when she was young. According to me, my grandmother is very responsibilities with her job. She is the best granny in my life.
Written by: Aizat Azharuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment