Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Thursday 18 September 2014

MY FAVORITE FOOD

I really love to cook. Whenever I cook something I will give to other people to taste it, especially my friend and my cousin. Today, our reader is so lucky because, 
I gonna share the recipes of my favorite food. What it is? It was Honey Cornflakes!!!! You should thanks me because share my secret recipes.

        Time to bake this Honey Cornflakes is around ten minutes and time to burn it is around 15 minutes.
The first thing you need of course cornflakes. Take it about 5 cup. Next is a quarter cup of honey. You also need around a quarter cup of butter. Then you need a spoon and a half of “Gula Kastor”. Last but not least is paper cup and maybe something for it look more beautiful and delicious. So the thing you need is :
Ø 5 cups of cornflakes
Ø ¼ cup of honey
Ø ¼ cup of butter
Ø 1 ½ spoon of “Gula Kastor”

Ø Paper cup.

First thing you need to do is melt the butter in a saucepan. Make sure the heat is not to hot. Then, add the sugar and honey. Stir them well. After finish it, turn of the heat. Next, take a bowl, a big one. Put the cornflakes in the bowl. Squeeze the cornflakes, to make it go easily inserted into the cake mold.
After that, pour the melted butter into the bowl of cornflakes. Then  stir them until the melted butter thoroughly coated the cornflakes. Next, take them little by little into the paper cup. Last but not least, take them into the oven and bake them for 10-15 minutes around 150 degrees Celsius.

My another favorite food is marshmallow. I really enjoy eating marshmallow. How about you?


THAT IS ALL FROM ME. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ENTRY.
IZZAT IMRAN


No comments:

Post a Comment