Welcome To Our Precious Blog Make yourself comfortable Leave a good comment okay!!!

A Sweet Song For You

Thursday 11 September 2014

I HAVE HOBBIES!!!!!

I have a lot of hobbies. Why? Because I always want to try something new and have a lot of free time. Those are reading novel and comics, watching Korean drama, download Korea drama, download new live performance of KPOP try new recipe , aerobics, practice  KPOP dance, listen to music and write short stories

.First, reading novel and comics. I don’t know why but I always love to read novels and comics, of course the love story especially Japanese comics. Their love story is really good. Other than love comics, I also love ghost comic. One of my favorite is “Magis Manis coklat” by Mizuho Rino . About novel, I will have to search for the right time, it always be weekend because I can concentrate at it and does not have to go to College. One of my favorite author is Evelyn Rose, Fatin Nabilah, Achik Lana and Ain Maisarah.


Second, watching and download Korea drama also new KPOP live performance. Because i am a big fan of Korea Wave, of course this is something
that not weird. I had enjoyed watching Korea Drama since 8 years old. The first drama is Phoenix that be aired in RTM2. Now since I have my own laptop, I start download them by myself. The first story that i have download not an drama, but variety show “We Got
Married Nickhun Love Victoria”. About KPOP, of course I have to stay tune and look up for my favorite KPOP group to make performance live. So when they performed, I will download the video of their performance.



Third, try new recipy. I really want to be a cheff, because I really love to cock. When I was 11 years old I already can make “Laksa Penang” and since 12 years old I will help my mom at kitchen. So when I found new recipy, I will try to cock it.

Next, aerobics, practice the dance of my favorite KPOP group and listening
to music. I really love to do aerobics. I love to exercise, but I really does not like jogging and something like that because it not fun. So I choose to do aerobics that fun and does not really tired. Dance practice is some routine to me after my favorite KPOP group launch new song.

Lastly, write short stories. I have a big imagination and I really love to read story about it. I really love to write short story since 11 years old. At that time, I will buy books, then write in it. But now, they had lost and cannot be find. I so sure, it should be more than 100 something.
THAT’S ALL FOR MY HOBBIES. BY SEE YOU NEXT TIME.

IZZAT IMRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment